Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 10, 2014

Time for some fun....

Can you remember what TV show the phrase is from & the character who said it? If so, then you're at least as old as I am and grew up when it was fun. Who can name them all?. If I left something off, please feel free to add....

1) Sit on it!!
2) Kiss my grits!
3) I know nutTING
4) Whatchu talkin bout Willis?
5) Horse hockey!
6) Did I do thaaat?
7) I pity the fool!
8) You got some splainin to do
and, of course....
9) Goodnight John Boy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got everyone of them. I'm officially old.

Anonymous said...

Spoiler Alert...

1. I know comes from happy Days. I think it was Richie who used to say it.

2. Flo from Alice

3. Sargent Schults from Hogans Heroes.

4. Arnold from Different Strokes

5. Col. Potter from M.A.S.H

7. Steve Urkle from Family Matters

8. Ricky from I Love Lucy

9. About everyone from the Waltons at the end of the show.

How did I do ? Not bad for only 39 Years Old. :)

Let's not forget "To The Moon Alice"

7. BA Baracus from A-Team

Anonymous said...

Dy-no-mite!