Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 16, 2014

"Mr. Health Care" Leaves Obama Admin

Anton Gunn – the former S.C. lawmaker-turned-Obamacare bureaucrat who christened himself “Mr. Health Care” – is stepping down from his post with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

“I’m just playing a different position on the field,” the former University of South Carolina football player told reporter Corey Hutchins. “I did a lot of blocking and tackling for the last three and a half years for the administration and now I’m trying to change positions because I think I can run the ball a lot faster than some of the people we got as running backs, so I’m just taking that opportunity.”

More

1 comment:

Obama Crooked Bastard said...

No supprise. It is well known fact, when the ship starts to sink, all (democ)-Rats will jump OFF.