Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Game Over: Jesse Ventura Wants Howard Stern As Running Mate For 2016 Presidential Run

Jesse Ventura, a former boa-wearing fake wrestler who also somehow was elected governor of Minnesota, says that if he runs for president in 2016, he wants radio legend Howard Stern to be his running rate.

Ventura, a renowned conspiracy theorist who entertains the notion that the world is controlled by a council of seven genocidal people and believes 9/11 was an inside job, said that he has already talked to the 59-year-old Stern about the possibility.

“Well Howard and I, I floated it by him and he had some interest in it,” Ventura said in a appearance on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ “eccentric” radio show last week.

More 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't be any worse then we've got now.

Anonymous said...

Why not?

Anonymous said...

I'm all for it. They have my vote.

Anonymous said...

I will take him over any Kenyan or Democrat any day!!

Anonymous said...

D"OH!Sounds like a Simpsons episode!

Anonymous said...

Toss in Alice Cooper, and I'm in!

Anonymous said...

I believe we'd be safer with those two than we are with out current muslim brother.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't Ventura a Navy Seal?

Anonymous said...

I just fell off of my brand new computer chair laughing at this one and I'm not even drunk-YET.

Anonymous said...

They would be better for this country than what we have now!!Just no way we could be any worse off...