Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Arizona Chick-fil-A Worker Berated On Viral Video Wants To Meet With Bully

The worker at an Arizona Chick-fil-A who was belittled by a man who made a viral video of the incident says she wants to meet him face-to-face even though he already apologized.

“I appreciate that he came forward, but I’m definitely interested in speaking with him,” the Tuscon, Ariz., drive-through worker--who would only give her first name, Rachel—told FoxNews.com. “I want to see if he was sincere and let him know why I handled it the way I did and not take legal action, which a lot of people told me I should do.”

“There’s no reason to drag him through the mud any more than he has been,” the polite 26-year-old added.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she should leave well enough alone. The more it's prolonged, the more danger she and her family are in from "investigative" journalists.

Anonymous said...

This young woman shows the difference between a Christian and a left wing knucklehead. Now, to those children watching, do you want to be a value centered person like Rachel or a left wing knucklehead like the UNEMPLOYED CFO who made the video?

Anonymous said...

Nice SuNfLoWeR