Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 06, 2012

Mental Decline Can Begin As Early As 45, Study Finds


The brain's abilities to reason, comprehend and remember may start to worsen as early as age 45, a new study from England suggests.
Researchers gave tests of thinking skills to about 5,100 men and 2,200 women between the ages of 45 and 70 years over a 10-year period. They found people ages 45 to 49 years experienced a notable decline in mental functioning.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nOT TRUE! Im only 50 ans what was I sayting?
Sharp as a tac i was saying.
Nothing rong wif me!@

Anonymous said...

Really? Ummm. I had a comeback line... wait a minute... Dang, nevermind... I forgot what I was going to say here. What was the question?

Gary, 57 Y.O.

Anonymous said...

45?? Not true..I lost most of my memory when I had children. I lost the rest as they grew up. I just turned 45, I guess I won't remember my name in a few years.

Anonymous said...

Not me. In point I'am selling my complete set of Encyclopaedia Britannica. Just married at the age of 65. Wife knows everything.

Anonymous said...

Just think about we have representing us in the Senate, Congress & the like.
Scarey as heck , huh!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL love these comments. And, yes, even at 25 yrs old your children WILL make you lose your mind!

Anonymous said...

They say your memory is the first thing to go.For the life of me I can't remember what's next.

Anonymous said...

I believe it especially if they smoke pot...lol