Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mother's 'Rotting Corpse' Fused To Vinyl Recliner

A suburban Kansas City woman was left sitting in a vinyl recliner for so long that emergency workers who found her described the victim as a "rotting corpse that was still breathing."

The 74-year-old woman's legs had fused to the chair and she had to be pried out to be taken to a hospital after suffering an apparent stroke, The Kansas City Starreported.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vinyl Recliners should be out lawed. Some times I stick to mine.

Anonymous said...

When I was little, I picked my grandmother's vinyl recliner so much that it looked like a chia pet. Something was very soothing about stabbing it with a knitting needle a thousand times so that little fuzzies popped out.

Anonymous said...

1:00 pm you have issues

Anonymous said...

I have a visual now of a chia recliner, totally made me LOL!

Anonymous said...

The son ought to be put away.

Anonymous said...

The son ought to be put away.

November 10, 2011 6:13 PM

Why? For doing what his mother wanted?