Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

11/11/11 Weddings: Numerologist Says Its Not A Lucky Day

Nov. 11, 2011 is turning out to be a notable date for two reasons: The fact that it will be celebrated in the U.S. as Veteran's Day and because when it is written numerically it comes out as 11/11/11.

The date is also proving to be a big one for weddings.

For Boston couple Scott Pittman and Liz Mongro -- who will be marrying each on Nov. 11 after 25 years together -- the unusual sequence of numbers calls for an equally unusual wedding ceremony.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The date is a huge event for the Illuminati

Anonymous said...

I Kings

11:11 Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.