Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Great Orators Of The Democrat Party Past

"One man with courage makes a majority." - Andrew Jackson
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"The buck stops here." - Harry S. Truman
"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." - John F. Kennedy

And, Great orators of the Democrat Party  TODAY

"It depends what your definition of 'Sex' is?'' - Bill Clinton
"That Obama ... I would like to cut his nuts off." - Jesse Jackson
"Those rumors are false ... I believe in the sanctity of marriage." -
John Edwards
"I invented the Internet." - Al Gore
"The next Person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their ass." - Joe Biden
"America is is no longer, uh, what it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was - uh, and I say to myself, uh, I don't want that future, uh, for my children." - Barack Obama
"I have campaigned in all 57 states." - Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)
"You don't need God anymore, you have us Democrats." - Nancy Pelosi
(Quoted 2006)
"Paying taxes is voluntary." - Sen. Harry Reid
"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he." - Hillary Clinton (Quoted 1998)

And the most recent gem of wisdom from the "Mother Moron":

"We just have to pass the Healthcare Bill to see what's in it." - Nancy Pelosi (Quoted March, 2010)

HOW LUCKY CAN WE BE - TO HAVE SUCH BRILLIANT MINDS IN CHARGE OF OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY?

''Life's tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid.'' - John Wayne

Go green - recycle Congress in 2012!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Clinton's comment was, "It depends on what the definition of "is" is." Either way, he's a snake.

Anonymous said...

Oh please, there's like a million Bushisms out there that take the cake!

Anonymous said...

And how about these:

"Mission Acconplished"

"You're doing a great job, Brownie"

lmclain said...

They are ALL self-centered, self-inflated egotistical slimeballs who have no interest in whats good for the country or the majority of it's citizens. ONLY in enriching themselves and their corporate "campaign contributors". Bribe givers and bribe takers. Not too many kings have ever said "here, you can have this crown and all the trappings, riches, servants, and glory". Neither have too many Congressman. Which, if you've been paying attention, is just what the "Occupy" people are saying....