Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 09, 2011

QUOTE OF THE DAY 9-09-11

“I do think there were cover-ups, and I think it was mainly to cover up who was blamed, who’s inept. See, they had the information. The FBI had an agent who was very much aware of the terrorists getting flight lessons but obviously not training to be pilots. He reported it 70 times or whatever and it was totally ignored. We were spending $40 billion a year on intelligence. It wasn’t a lack of money or a lack of intelligence, it was a lack of the ability to put the intelligence together. Even the administration had been forewarned that something was coming, the CIA had been forewarned. So it was a cover up of who to blame. I see it more that way.

Well, I think the more we know about what we went on is good. But I don’t think there’s any evidence of [an inside job] and I don’t believe that. The blame goes to bad policy. And a lot of times bad policy is well-motivated. The people who believe in a one world government are well motivated, but they disagree with me.”

Ron Paul on 9/11

1 comment:

bob pinto said...

Ron is the only sensible man in the amongst the same old bunch of bananas.

he'll never win, he makes too much sense and he isn't pretty.