Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Nic Cage: Naked Man With Fudgesicle Woke Me

Actor says man with mental issues was standing by his bed at 2 a.m. wearing star's jacket

For actor Nicolas Cage, making the new thriller movie "Trespass" hit close to home.

Cage, at the Toronto film festival along with director Joel Schumacher promoting the film about a home invasion, said that he has actually lived through the nightmare in real life.

"It was two in the morning. I was living in Orange County at the time and was asleep with my wife. My two-year old at the time was in another room. I opened my eyes and there was a naked man wearing my leather jacket eating a Fudgesicle in front of my bed," he told reporters on Wednesday.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heard it was a plain "sicle" before the naked guy walked in!

Anonymous said...

11:09 AM

you are sick