Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Casey Anthony's Acquittal A Sign From God, Mother Says

(CNN) -- Casey Anthony's acquittal on murder charges was a sign from God that her daughter Caylee's death was an accident, Cindy Anthony said in a television interview aired Wednesday.

Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, told television host Dr. Phil McGraw that "there is something seriously wrong with my daughter." But she told McGraw, "I'm not going to be her judge and jury. God is her judge, and he let her free."

"I prayed to God for three years to find out what happened to Caylee, and I prayed during the whole trial that God would give me closure and if Casey was responsible for Caylee's death, that Casey would go to jail and be punished," Cindy Anthony said.

"And when that verdict came in and Casey was free, I got my answer -- that it was an accident," she said. "And I believe that justice for Caylee was when her mother walked."

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder casey is so messed up! Her mother is a compulsive liar! What a movie they could make about them, horror or comedy!

Anonymous said...

She was drugged and killed. Buried by someone.