Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cheaters! Men, Women Jealous For Different Reasons When Mate Strays

Men care more about sexual aspects, while women fret over emotional connection, study finds

Romantic jealousy seems to have a gender divide when it comes to cheating: Men typically ask more questions about the sexual aspects of an affair while women inquire more about emotional infidelity, a new study finds.

The study, published in the journal Personality and Individual Differences, used a modern-day phenomenon -- the reality TV show "Cheaters" -- to explore an age-old issue -- jealousy-fueled interrogations of infidelity.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most the women that do cheat (with me) just don't get it right at home. They like to be humiliated and smacked around because they married basically women with penises.

Anonymous said...

Oh My-10:50. I don't know why I'm laughing but you're comment cracks me up for some reason.

Anonymous said...

I know when I cheated it was definitely because of a deep emotional connection but the sex ended up being off the hook so it was a two for one. {*/*)
~