Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Finding Love is Like Putting On Eyeliner

I learned something this week that completely rocked my world: when you apply eyeliner, you should start from the inside of your lid, not the outside.

Did you know that? I'm 52 years old, and for my entire life I've been doing it wrong. No wonder it was always a struggle! I was never able to create that smooth line that I saw on other women. Over the years, I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on varying brands and tried using Q-Tips and other devices; but despite my constant efforts, it never worked. I was always starting from the outside.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, like, duhhhhh...

who would ever think of starting from the outside?

Anonymous said...

Who in their 40's would spend so much time obsessing over finding a date? There is so much more to life. It's got to happen naturally. You can't force it.