Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Human Beings Are Creatures Of Habit

Similarities Are Eerie

OK, let's evaluate what HAS been said. Sheriff Lewis wants people to look in a particular portion of the south end of the County. Sheriff Lewis has also stated this is now a criminal investigation. Sheriff Lewis is now asking the public to look at their own properties, hmmmm. Sound familiar?

I am being told there is already a location in the south end of the County in which some 70 law enforcement officers are protecting. I would tell you exactly where but I don't want to impede on an investigation or overwhelm an area that might be being processed.

I have been told that there may be video from the Apple Drug Store. Hence a criminal investigation being opened. I am also told a suspect was arrested last night, perhaps early this morning and is now being held.

After following another case very closely over the past year and a half, I know that some one's cell phone was more than likely traced through pings on cell phone towers, helping police with a general idea as to where a particular suspect may have been traveling over the past few days. THINK!

You know, I'm not stupid. Yet I'm NOT respected as Press OR an Iinvestigative Reporter. Yet, again, I'm the best there is here on the Eastern Shore. Some might say I'm all they've got. However, add the fact that I'm not stupid and again it pisses certain local leaders off that I can open my eyes and use WISDOM/EXPERIENCE to pretty much pin down what is really going on.

Let's just hope THIS TIME the Public isn't asked to start searching everywhere the possible victim ISN'T. Fool me once......

Many immediately questioned, why is the State Police at the Press Conference? Why is Dr. Fredericksen and Staff there? Why is the States Attorney there? The County Executive? Why did Sheriff Lewis slip and state it is now a criminal investigation.

One thing I can tell you is this. This is what some might call a high profile case, based on relations. So will you learn all the facts behind this case, probably not. We're told there's something to be said about a college student, I'll refrain from going any further.

Those who might hate me for all I know will read this and know I'm on to something. Nevertheless, they should know I respect their position and will forever keep my mouth shut. However, my guess is that law enforcement knows a whole lot more than they're exposing and the fact that Sheriff Lewis called for the Press Conference and left the MSM with absolutely nothing was nothing short of a photo op and they're NOT happy.

I should add, Salisbury News made it as far as the conference room and were then REJECTED by the Sheriff's Department. As my other Post stated, when we're good for Mike, Salisbury News is used. When it comes to pressure from the MSM, he folds like a rag doll. The funny part is, we don't need Sheriff Lewis OR Matt Maciarello. There are plenty of good people out there who respect that we're here for the good of the community. We will continue to get the scoop on just about anything. It just would have been smarter for them to confirm or deny certain situations for the best interest of all involved.

Joe Albero kisses no one's butt. I apologize if I'm coming off too harsh and I hope those of you this impacts can forgive me. I work 18 hours a day and deserve far more respect that we're being delivered. There was NO search for a good reason here Folks. Use your heads and you'll figure this one out, unfortunately.

Do you recall another case in Wicomico County that unfolded the very same way?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am hearing through friends that Mrs. Davis's remains have been found in the area of southern Wicomico County/ northern Somerset County. Is there any truth to this, and if so, why hasn't law enforcement announced this to the community?

Anonymous said...

The Sarah Foxwell murder. I read all of your articles on that story and it is very familiar. Sheriff Lewis isn't folling anyone. He looks like he has aged 20 years since I saw him last. Now I know why.

Anonymous said...

Exactly like the Foxwell case. He gets all this attention and then he magically finds the body and he is the hero. Try a new tactic M r. Lewis , we are on to this one...

Anonymous said...

Lewis and Ruark lied about the Foxwell case. It was all about getting re-elected. One down, one to go. I heard Ernie will run against Mike. Mike will bow out and not even run in a few years.

Anonymous said...

Oh Mikey, you've been blogged.

Anonymous said...

Oh Mikey, you've been blogged.

September 7, 2011 8:09 PM

LMAO. How very very true. I think his career as sheriff, in this neck of the woods anyway, is coming to an END.

And rightfully so. You can't treat people like this and survive very long, Mikey.

Maybe you and Ruark can open a private eye business together.

That's about how professional you both are.

Cya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

Anonymous said...

I don't think they have found anything, we live on 20 acres next door to a trooper and they were out on atv's 10 minuts ago searching the woods

Anonymous said...

I've been calling for Earnie Leatherbury to run for a few years now. I hope he does. I hope he crushed Mikey EWis. EWis is a liar. He loves the camera and his tactics are all about Mike.

Anonymous said...

EWis is a liar. He loves the camera and his tactics are all about Mike.

September 7, 2011 9:14 PM

I think the general public is slowly coming to understand that. Him and his buzz cut are going to be a thing of the past.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Will the blogs be the end of another political career. It's amazing what a difference it makes when the public learns of the things done by public officials. Let's see. Barry Tilghman, Mike Dunn, Louise Smith, Davis Ruark, Gary Comegys, John Cannon. Who is next? Mike Lewis? Matt Maciarello? If the right candidates come along.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Wow. Will the blogs be the end of another political career. It's amazing what a difference it makes when the public learns of the things done by public officials. Let's see. Barry Tilghman, Mike Dunn, Louise Smith, Davis Ruark, Gary Comegys, John Cannon. Who is next? Mike Lewis? Matt Maciarello? If the right candidates come along.

September 7, 2011 9:59 PM

Mike Elliott says he is the only one qualified to be Wicomico County's next County Executive.

Anonymous said...

You people are disgusting. A woman is likely dead and all you think about is who is running or not years from now. Shame on all of you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you anon 10:28.

Anonymous said...

You people are disgusting. A woman is likely dead and all you think about is who is running or not years from now. Shame on all of you.

September 7, 2011 10:28 PM

Sorry for the people involved but life does not stop for anyone's death.

And in case you didn't know, and obviously you and your parrot didn't, this thread is about other things as well, besides her.

If you two can't handle it, click the little red 'x'.

Bye now.

Anonymous said...

you win your little internet war, congrats. bye now.

Anonymous said...

And now a man is dead...why didnt the police keep him in custody ??WHY...I heard they took him to hospital..If true ..what is wrong with PGH...how could this all go down...so confused

Anonymous said...

11:09... who peed in your cheerios this morning?? have some respect, jeeze