Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

PetFlow's Cash Cow: $1 Million In Monthly Sales

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Alex Zhardanovsky and Joe Speiser created a multimillion-dollar pet supply company on a pet peeve: ordering and hauling around pet food.

PetFlow.com, a New York City-based online pet supply retailer, recently started making $1 million in monthly sales. And it is less than a year and a half old.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's such a hassle to go buy pet food...those big bags are like so heavy and bulky....once I broke a nail and had to take a day off work to get a mani....OMG Like if I hard to work on a farm or something, I would die. I'm so glad I can pay tons of money for all natural holistic dog food for for my lil pookie even though he still eats the cat turds fron the litter box.

Your friends Neil & Bob