Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Tom McGuire Is At It Again

Former mayoral candidate Tom McGuire openly wishes George Chevallier dead. In a comment recently received on Salisbury News, Tom McGuire stated the following.

"Tom McGuire has left a new comment on your post "Keep George In Your Thoughts And Prayers": "I hope he is the first to die of you three assholes."

The McGuire's are on the record for wishing Brooke Mulford dead and now George Chevallier. Its all about attention and for what it's worth, he's got it.

I'm confident the McGuire's have never met George. They have attacked my Wife and Grandson on a regular basis and yet they have never met them either. They drive by our home on almost a daily basis honking their horn and screaming out the window.

If you've forgotten who they are, the above image is what the McGuire's ordered for their personal vehicle until I contacted the state of Maryland MVA and showed him bragging about what it stood for on the Internet. The state immediated recalled the tags.  
ANYONE who wishes another human being dead is sick in the head. Especially someone as wonderful as George Chevallier. George and Brooke have NEVER done anything to harm any one. I could see hatred towards someone like Thomas Leggs for murdering an innocent child like Sarah Foxwell.

Tom, I know you're reading this Post. You and your Wife have to be some of the sickest and mentally disturbed people I have ever met. I want this community to see your faces so they know who you are when you shop in Giant, WalMart or any other business within this community. I want the voters of Delmar to see you for who you really are and SLAM the door in your faces when you think of running for office.

You need to disappear from the Blogs and move to another state. You can take your buddies JT & JR with you.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some real aholes that have totally f me over in life, but I can't say that I would ever write that I wish them dead. Wow! Glad u posted their pics and names so the community can be aware of people like them.

Anonymous said...

George, the guy who speaks so eloquently about the past? If there is a treasure on this Eastern Shore, it is him. I am not from here, but he (george) has spoken about things that have happened all over. Move on Tom McGuire, you disgust me. You are either a sick man, or an attention whore.
I hope I never see you or who ever you are standing next to in Giant or where ever, because this "come-here" is not afraid to say something to you.
~Ck

Anonymous said...

5:28 PM

dude, you need glasses

Anonymous said...

Now really who would even want FUJA as a license plate?
Extremely low class types that's who. We were taught to look down on those types of people and I still do to this day.

Anonymous said...

Anyone could sign on with that name. However, let's face it, anyone so obsessed with Joe that he'd get a license plate like that -- and claim it means something else, yeah, right! -- probably would say something like that.

Personally, I wish you hadn't published it. The guy is obviously a jerk. Why give him another 15 minutes of fame and risk having George hear about this.

To George C., you are the best and I read your posts every Saturday. Get well fast, stress about nothing, and keep sharing the kind of stuff money just can't buy!

Anonymous said...

McGuire is going to run for Mayor of Delmar, MD, this fall against Carl Anderton. Joe I hope you run a story on Carl. He's a great guy and good commissioner.

Anonymous said...

Maybe somehow I missed it, but what in the world did you do to him, Joe, or what does he perceive that you have done? His threats and wishes for the deaths of people he doesn't even know are not conscionable.

Anonymous said...

Dear Tom ,

You have just screwed up!

Mardela said...

It's a shame people carry so much hate in their heart. I don't know George, but I like what he brings to SBYNEWS. I pray for a speedy recovery and I pray that those who spew hate wake up and realize that sickness they are living with is ruining them.

I was really hoping that all posts concerning JT, JR and TM would be gone for good, but this needs to be reported.

Anonymous said...

Leave it to their ignorance----like a lot of people in the world. I would't give them the satisfaction of a post----that is what they're seeking anyway. They need to be ignored.

Anonymous said...

7:53 it is important to point out that McGuire is nuts because 70 people actually voted for him in the last Mayoral election. People need to know that this guy is unstable and full of hate. On a side note, he cannot for the life of him put together a coherent narrative about anything. He has also been known to take pictures of people's CHILDREN and put them on the internet.


The funny thing is he claims to be a conservative. Yet he just got a new roof on his house through a grant through Delmar that was for the needy and paid for by tax money. After this was done he bought 2 cars and a motorcycle.

Anonymous said...

I have a hard time believing any of this. Who is this guy and why would he make such a comment. I
agree with the previous comments
that my family enjoys George's
articles about the past. Mardela
you seem to know much more than the rest of us with your initials.

Anonymous said...

The turd from the nasty blog claims he signed Tom's name.

Anonymous said...

Don't put this stuff up. Even if TM is a jerk, you can't prove it was him putting that up.

If this guy runs against Carl Anderton, he's an idiot. Carl is very well-liked because he's intelligent, nice, and food at what he does. Unlike the mayor of Salisbury, he won't be throwing hissy fits at every turn and trying to incite racial violence in his town.

Anonymous said...

Stop giving them attention! An entire article? I bet they're lavishing in the attention! Keep feeding the trolls Joe and the trolls won't go away. I learned that when I was a kid.

Flerndip said...

Ive met this guy a couple of time and I can say he is a weirdo. He's Coo-coo for Co Co Puffs. He is definately a strange bird.

Anonymous said...

I don't think McGuire is going to run against Carl. He's going to run for commissioner against Luther Hitchens, James Henderson and Bunky Luffman.

Anonymous said...

So you now know this was not TM and this was made up by an anti blog. Why do you still leave it up. Ruins your credibitly. I thought you were moving forward but it appears your not.

Anonymous said...

The Delmar Primary is today. I hope your readers get out and vote so Tom isn't sitting in office when the smoke clears.

Anonymous said...

Joe- the house beside Tom McGuire's at 403 East Chestnut St in Delmar was vandalized last night. Does the spraypaint graffiti look like the crap "someone" put on your building? It would be worth it for you to go check it out.