Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Hatch – Obama Catering to Special Interest Groups That Live Off the Federal Government

Senator Orrin Hatch (R-Utah), the ranking member of the Senate Finance Committee, said President Barack Obama is catering to “special interest groups that live off the federal government” instead of doing his job.

“Now I’ve been on every balanced budget amendment since I’ve been here, and I’ve got to tell you, this is the first time, I recall, where we’ve had all Republicans on board,” said Hatch at a press conference on Capitol Hill on Wednesday. “Now, we know we’re going to get Democrats on board and the question is can we get 20? And I think we can.”

READ MORE …

1 comment:

Flerndip said...

Obama and the Democrats want everyone living off the government in one form or the other.