Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Who's The Hottest Chick On Delmarva?

A week ago the look of fear on this couples faces was clear and evident. Today, Chuck and Vicki Campbell have a new outlook on life as Chuck is beating all odds with a successful double lung transplant just a few days ago.

Chuck and Vicki were kind enough to send me this updated photo just for everyone following Salisbury News. I put in the request early this morning because I wanted everyone to see the difference, so thank you Vicki & Chuck.

To the many of you who participated in raising the funds to help save Chuck's life, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

While Vicki may be looking hot, Chuck, you're looking absolutely fantastic yourself. The two of you make a fantastic couple who have truly been blessed in so many ways.

Keep us posted as many are asking for updates several times a day.

9 comments:

Joseph Albero said...

Oh, don't blame me for the semi blury photo. I'll give Chuck lessons when he gets out. ;-)

Anonymous said...

That's a hot couple. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

It takes a tough man to raise a chick! Who said that?

Anonymous said...

Joe,

You're a mess and we love you! I know you wanted to give us a chuckle and you sure did. We can't tell you how loved and blessed we feel. The doctor's reports continue to be good :) That is because of the prayers and support from so many!

With sincere appreciation,

Vicki

Anonymous said...

lookin good Marine

former DI from PI said...

your color looks so much better and smile is genuine. semper fi my brother god bless

Chuck Campbell said...

Thanks Joe. She is beautiful, isn't she. I've always known that. But over the last several years, I've learned just how beautiful is on the inside too. I NEVER could have survived the last 6 years with her by my side...more like leading the way!! I do love you, Vicki. Thank you for loving me back.

Anonymous said...

Such a nice tribute to your wife Chuck---it sounds as if you have found out what is & isn't important in life-----a lesson that takes many a lifetime to understand and yet -- some never do!
Gods Blessings on you & your family!

Jack K Richards said...

Chuck, I do not know you but have followed your trials and tribulations and am glad that things are improving. Bless you, Vicki and what seems to be a great relationship. jackkcharl