Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stolen Trailer

Joe -

I would like to thank you and your website again for helping to locate the owners of the stranded dog I found last winter in Delmar: http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2010/02/lost-dog-out-in-snow-delmar.html
If you would be so kind, I would appreciate your help one more time.

A trailer was stolen from the parking spaces on Rolling Green Drive in the Wood Creek Golf Community in Delmar. 
The theft occurred late Sunday evening or on Monday.  When I returned home on Monday around 8:00pm, I noticed that it was missing.

It is a black framed 5' wide x 8' long trailer with light blue painted plywood sides.  The sides are about 2' high.
The license plate was previously broken off the frame and was lying in the trailer next to the spare tire.
See the attached image that is a close resemblance to the missing trailer.

If you can post this information on your website, hopefully the good and responsible citizens who read this post can help us thwart these thoughtless criminals.

Please contact me at 410-202-9844 with any information.

Thank you for your help!
Eric

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in Wood Creek and if it's the trailer I think it is, it has been sitting empty, taking up a parking space for the past 2 weeks. I know for a fact that some neighbors have complained to the neighborhood association and I would not be surprised if they are the ones that removed it rather than it begin stolen.

Anonymous said...

This is not the first trailer stolen in Delmar. Sounds like someebody's got their eye on trailers. I know of another one that was stolen awhile back from the back of a property on Line Rd.
I haven't heard of it being recovered.

Anonymous said...

Trailer has been located. Thanks for the help, Joe!