Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

CALMNESS IN OUR LIVES

I am passing this on to you  because it definitely works, and we could all use  a little more  calmness in our lives.

By following simple advice  heard on the  Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace. Dr  Phil proclaimed,  "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all  the things  you have started and have never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the  things I started and  hadn't finished, and before leaving the house  this morning, I  finished off a bottle of White Zinfandel, a  bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a package of Oreos, the remainder of  my old Prozac  prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some  Doritos, a box of  chocolates, and a half bottle of scotch.

You have no idea how good I feel right now.

Pass this on to those whom you think might be in  need of inner  peace.

4 comments:

TDP said...

Laughing so hard it hurts ! I will be away from the computer awhile I have some THINGS to finish ^_^

Anonymous said...

Finished my things and now I don't feel so good, Mommy.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 5:55 - You will feel better in the morning :)

Anonymous said...

That's pretty funny!