Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 18, 2010

You're Kidding Me, RIGHT?

Here I was driving down Rt. 50 and I come upon this vehicle, (thinking to myself) who the heck is this guy! As I moved into the left lane and started passing him, the next thing I know this guy starts waving at me with a big smile on his face. Before I could see who it was I thought, (being a good republican) should I flip him the bird?

The next thing I knew I saw his face, the big old smile and it was none other than my friend Rick Pollitt. Man, did I feel bad for my thoughts. Let me say this Folks. The one thing I have noticed about Rick Pollitt is that when he is out doing personal things, he's in his personal vehicle and not burning taxpayers gas.

Sorry Rick but you can't blame me for thinking what I was thinking. My Mom always told me, whenever someone flips you the bird it means you're #1. LOL

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rick is a man of character. I wouldn't expect any other out of him

Anonymous said...

just say goodby to all of them in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

12:49- just say goodbye to all of who?

Anonymous said...

I automatically flip off ANYONE with an Obama sticker on the back of their vehicle

Anonymous said...

1:13 you are sooooo cool

Anonymous said...

1:13 You must be a real class act!

Anonymous said...

I have lost even more respect for Pollitt since he is proudly sporting an Obama sticker. That is one sick puppy.

Anonymous said...

4:39, people who disagree with you politically are not sick puppies. They are people who disagree with you politically. Who died and left you judge and jury of all mankind? Get over yourself.

Anonymous said...

He drives his personal so he can campaign with his bumper stickers and get more visibility than he can in a Tax Payer vehicle. If this is so great seeing him in his personal vehicle then he should eliminate 90% of the take home vehicles, excluding Police Dept.s.