Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Always A Good Time On 3rd Friday In Downtown Salisbury

Are you a "regular" on 3rd Friday's? The Albero household is and so are many of the regulars I have seen every month time and time again.

Mayor Ireton has done a fantastic job promoting Downtown Salisbury and giving it a boost. If you've never been, you really should give it a try. You never know who you're going to run into.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's tons of fun!

I enjoyed talking to Stevie Prettyman and Terry Cohen down there this last time.

I couldn't believe how tall Terry's kids have gotten! And they are still so cute and well behaved!

I loved the great fire exhibit!

J.Albero said...

Hey Jonathan, I'll not publish your comment but I'd be happy to do so if you'd grow a pair and use your name.