Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Wheels That Heal Car Club Raises Funds For Those In Need


The Wheels That Heal Car Club was out again this past weekend raising money for those people who need it the most, especially in such trying times. No matter where I went this entire weekend, candidate Matt Maciarello was there greeting people.

It should be noted, as many of you know, I attend a LOT of events pretty much daily. I have never once seem Seth Mitchell out and about attending these events. I guess the man believes he has this race in the bag. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seth Mitchell probably does think he has the race in the bag. Remember what happened in the race w/the tortoise and the hare??
I'm voting Matt again!