Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Pani Pit Pizza

Hi Joe,
 
I saw a couple times on SBY news where you promoted the new pizza shop. My husbands also italian so the only time we get true italian hoagies or anything is when his family comes down to visit or we travel north.

We decided to try it out friday and it was great. Even our 18 month old loved it! (See the attached
picture)

Thanks for informing us!
-megan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We took my brother in law who is in town from Ohio there-it is the bomb!

Anonymous said...

My wife and I went there Saturday at about 5:00 P.M. The hoagies were excellent. When we got there there was no one else in the store, but one person came in before we left. Folks this place has great food for a really good price. We need to support it.

Anonymous said...

Awwww She is darling!

Anonymous said...

I was there Friday night and it was very good. I know Joe supports his advertisers. I saw them there on Friday night after I saw him on Ladder Truck 16 taking pictures at 3rd Friday.

Anonymous said...

Just had dinner there...Soooo Good