Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Missing Dog! UPDATE

UPDATE: Unfortunately the owners of Storm found her in a field near their home where she had been attacked by another animal and was found unresponsive. We're so sorry for your loss.


Cream colored Pomeranian
She is 9 years old and weighs a little over 6 lbs
Her name is Storm!

Storm went missing on September 7, 2010
In the afternoon hours.

She was wearing two collars one was pink and white polka dots and the other was bright colors. Neither have her proper identification since my daughter changes them while playing dress-up.
Storm sometimes runs with her right back leg lifted and also chews her front paws occasionally so they may be a little red or possibly bleeding.

This dog is my 3yr olds bestfriend in which she sleeps with every night.
She misses her very much and would love for her to be home!
Any information please contact 302-245-1469

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just spoke to you on the phone. I pray you can find her.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much me tooooooooo

Anonymous said...

What area did she go missing from?

Anonymous said...

Terribly sorry to hear that your beloved pet was found dead. I feel sorry for your family but especially your little girl. I know this has devastated her. If you are able, get her another as soon as possible. Watch the healing begin.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is one of the worst things anyone can go through. They love us unconditionally and we love them back. Don't rush to get another one. Everyone says that it helps heal the wound, but take time to mourn first. You will know when the time is right for you. Again my condolences.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I am beside my self with grief. I am so sorry for your loss. I am the lady that called and I so hoped all would end well. I am so sorry I just dont know what to say. You and your little girl will be in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've experienced loosing a pet and it breaks your heart. So sorry.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. :-(

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone for your concern and prayers! We will miss terribly:( And i really appreciate the calls and the posting of our loss Mr. Joe

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for the loss of a "very special friend" in your lives. Your daughter must be heart broken
There are books on dealing with the loss of a pet. It would be most beneficial to your child to get her one to read & for your entire family. Most book stores & religious gift shops carry them. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss. Your daughter must be heart broken. At least she knows her little dog loved her from all the attention she obviously gave her playing dress up.