Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Let's Clear The Air On The Mike McDermott Matter Today


Dear Joe,

Thanks for the call. For the past few days, I had been experiencing some physical discomfort periodically. I shrugged it off, but it felt worse this morning. I went to work as usual, but thought it better to be safe than sorry. Another detective drove me to PRMC where I received wonderful, prompt attention. Following a series of tests, I was released with a clean bill of health to the delight of my family. Thank you for your concern. Please feel free to share this information as you see fit.

Godspeed,
Mike McDermott

10 comments:

Pocomokian of the Year said...

I am glad he is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Its called anxiety.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for clearing the air on this one....

Anonymous said...

It is probably stess Mike. Alot of us are on your side-and I mean alot. It's like I don't even have to campaign for you as everyone seems to be voting for you-you are the talk of the county.

Anonymous said...

McDermott got a dirty deal.

Smear tactics WILL backfire!

no lie said...

6:08 , please don't lie to him to try and make him feel better.

Anonymous said...

6:08
Don't count your chickens before your eggs hatch. Nothing against Mike, but he does have some competition.

Anonymous said...

I'm 6:08 and I was out again tonight where I live in Ocean City. I've been involved in politics sinc
the early 70's when my brother first won his seat as a delegate. My sister in law is currently an elected official in Anne Arundel County also.
I usually do not count chickens before they are hatched (been there done that) but I feel stongly that Mike McDermott is going to be the front runner in the primary and rightfully so.
And explain to me why I am "lying" 7:26. I'll betcha I never hear from you again.....Waiting not so patiently for your explanation as to why you are accusing me of lying!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe from Pusey and Kenney.. I really hope no one is taking Schanno seriously.

Anonymous said...

glad all is well mike! I also feel strongly that you will be standing on top when the dust clears... and in any case, the primary will tell the tail. Good luck and keep on fighting!