Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We Must Retire Nancy Pelosi


We must retire Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House.


I have an important deadline approaching in less than 36 hours. At midnight tomorrow, we have to start closing our camapign finance books before the September primary, and report our fundraising totals to the Federal Election Commission. People across the country will be watching to see if we are raising enough money to win this seat and to help retire Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House!


The Democrat's House Campaign Committee, run by one of Nancy Pelosi's lieutenants, has reserved over $750,000 worth of TV time against me—and I need your help to match them on the air.


I've said all along that as Congressman I will cast my first and most important vote against Nancy Pelosi for Speaker. After casting that vote I will roll up my sleeves and get to work doing the business of the people of the First District.


For too long we've watched our economy worsen and our unemployment rate go up while Congressional Democrats sit by and do nothing.


I need your help to change that. Thank you for your support.Andy Harris M.D.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We must retire all politicians..........

Anonymous said...

Citizen lawmakers NOT career politicans! Donate $$$ for Andy.

Anonymous said...

sorry, 4:22. Andy's a 12 year incumbent in the Maryland Senate. It doesn't get much more career politician than that.