Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Burglary At Comcast

INCIDENT: Burglary/Theft
DATE: June 1, 2010
LOCATION: Comcast Inc. Hobbs Road, Salisbury, MD

NARRATIVE: On June 1, 2010 at 0838 hours the Maryland State Police Salisbury Barrack received a call from the local Comcast Office indicating they had suffered a burglary over the weekend. Troopers and Detectives from the WBI responded and took over the investigation. At this point in time WBI is asking for anyone with information to contact WBI. The investigation is continuing and further details may be forth coming.

Anyone with additional information is asked to contact the Wicomico Bureau of Investigation at 410-548-4898 or Crime Solvers at 410-548-1776

Wicomico Bureau Of Investigation

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inside job guaranteed from what I've heard from some friends who work there expect arrests .

Anonymous said...

I hope it was Robin Hood and he will be returning all the comcast increases over the years to us!

Anonymous said...

LOL isnt it funny when the robbers get robed!

Unknown said...

They broke in looking for all the channels that just disappeared from the line-up.

Anonymous said...

There have also been breakins to comcast offices in Seaford and Cambridge from what I've heard

Anonymous said...

they rob me every month

Will B. said...

ANON 620 and ANON 751......

What if it was your business that was broken into???? Just because I don't like the way you do business would it make it right for me to rob you??? Oh and by the way how come you post Anonymous??? Afraid that someone will know the face behind the ASS???

Anonymous said...

Maybe they will hit DP&L next those bastards are worse .

R. Budd Dwyer's .357 said...

The poor person was probably looking for all of those HD channels we've been promised over the years. Richmond as over 100 FULL tine HD channels, we have maybe 20.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Comcast will be fine, they are a billion dollar company a few thousand stolen from Smallsbury office will not even cause a blink in their eyes.

Anonymous said...

Will B

Relax. You sound a litlle uptight. It was a joke....I'm direct TV customer....Lost my job and would not be able to afford comcast's cost.

ANON 620

Anonymous said...

I can't stop crying for 'em...

I'm with 9:30...maybe they will hit DP&L next...but then again...I am sure they would use that as yet another lame excuse to raise our rates.

Anonymous said...

My husband just said he would not have Comcast even if someone else paid for it! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had an option besides Comcast, but I don't where I live.