Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lipstick on a Pig, Wrapped in the Flag

Weeks after the event, when the editors wrongly assumed that citizens had forgotten the FACTS of the case, the Daily Times decided to attack Salisbury councilwomen Debbie Campbell and Terry Cohen for standing up for the rule of law and trying to protect the single family neighborhoods in Salisbury. The facts weren’t on the side of a notorious slumlord, a shady “drug counselor” or DT reporter Greg Lathshaw. So what to do? Smear some lipstick on that pig and wrap it up the American flag.

Latshaw wants us to believe that developer / slumlord Hebreux St. Fleur just wants to serve the veterans of the nation that is his adopted home. Since I can’t read St. Fleur’s mind, I won’t question his motives. Instead, I’ll examine his actions … and those of his cohorts.

READ MORE …

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, fella. i'm down in Salisbury at a friend's on my way down to my new job in north carolina.

he had your website up. i was just scrolling down and the pig caught my eye so i went ahead and read.

all i can say is wow. i don't know any of the people involved, but this is a hell of write-up. i wish my hometown paper did stuff this good.

this is probably a one-shot deal for me but keep up the good work.

nice pig!

Anonymous said...

My hat's off to Mr. Harrison! Great article. As for Mr. Lathshaw - he interviewed me once for an article and and never again. He's absolutely not to be trusted and I cannot understand why he still has a job at DT.

Anonymous said...

Where'd you get that picture of Michelle?