Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 04, 2010

American History

Below is a link to a 30-question test to see how well you know US Laws. Not exactly grade-school level. Give it a shot, and see how well you do! Supposedly 96% of all high school seniors FAILED this test ... AND if that's not bad enough, 50+% of all individuals over 50 did too!! Take the test and be surprised at what we DON'T know.


http://games.toast.net/independence/

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 26 out of 30.

Orsonwells said...

23/30

Anonymous said...

20/30 Not bad for a dumbie !

Anonymous said...

19/30 and I don't really follow politics and I am 33 yrs.old. Politics to me is the blame game.

Anonymous said...

26/30!!

Giovanni Jones said...

I got 26/30
38 in Delmar

Anonymous said...

28 out of 30.
Didn't know who was born in Texas (don't care). And didn't know the proposed amendment (which will never be ratified).
49 years old

Anonymous said...

got 25 out of 30 age 67

Anonymous said...

9:10
Friend,
The quizz was about American History, specifically American Presidents. I agree that politics has become an unsavory matter.

Anonymous said...

There's a lot more in there than "about US Laws"

I got 27 (2 I had no clue, one I should have known better ;)

To the person who wrote "I don't really follow politics" . . . First, this is NOT about politics. Second, if you are that ignorant about the difference between "politics" and things about this country then do the country a favor and refrain from voting too.

Anonymous said...

28/30 -
25 y.o. public school science teacher; no history/government classes since public high school