Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 08, 2010

A Possible Pence Presidential Bid?


FORT WAYNE, IND. - Congressman Mike Pence talked to NewsChannel 15’s Matt McCutcheon about a variety of issues in the New Year, including a potential run for President in 2012...


“Will your name be on the list for contenders for President?” McCutcheon asked.


“Well... I don't know. If I'm re-elected in 2010, we'll take a look at a number of opportunities. I'm devoting all of my energy and all of my attention to winning back the congress and the statehouse for conservative values and we'll let the future take care of itself,” Pence said.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Run Mike RUN!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

A Mike Pence candidacy might do a lot to help restore the credibility and viability of the Republican party, and I'm sure he is someone the Tea Party movement could get very excited about--

Anonymous said...

Michael Steele can be his VP.

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY!!!! As someone from Indiana prior to moving to Salisbury, I applaud this idea. Pence has been a fiscal bulldog in the Congress, fighting against the tide to cut down government spending. This man is what being a conservative is all about and would be the PERFECT candidate for the GOP. Even if he doesn't run, I might just write his name in!