Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 08, 2010

Bernard Ecclestone Confirms Plans To Bid For GM’s Saab Auto


Formula One Chief Executive Officer Bernard Ecclestone confirmed his plans to make a bid for Saab Automobile, the Swedish carmaker that is being wound down by General Motors Co.

Ecclestone said he was making the bid together with partner Genii Capital.

“It’s a good brand. It’s a good brand that has probably been neglected by the current owners,” Ecclestone said in a phone interview. “We don’t own it yet, so let’s see what happens.”

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had an older style 89 Saab and my sister had a newer 93 style saab, just before GM took them over. And they were both fantastic cars. Selling my Saab when I left for college has always been a regret of mind. Of course I would never buy a GM made Saab they are all lemons. SCREW GM LET SOMEONE ELSE HAVE SAAB.