Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Samantha Runnion

Five-year-old Samantha Runnion was playing with her friend, Sarah Ahn, outside of her home. A man approached, asking if they had seen his chihuahua. Samantha spoke to him briefly and then he grabbed her and pulled her into his car. Samantha fighting to get free, screamed out to her friend, "Help me! Tell my grandmother!"

GO HERE to read the entire story.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when this happened,I was thinking of her last week..Thanx for it.

Anonymous said...

This is so frustrating!!!! What are we supposed to do? How can we stop this things from continuing to happen to children?

Richard said...

Increased punishment for the crime. Life should be the minimum. I said it, LIFE. Now let me read all about how jail can rehabilitate a child sex offender. To that I say only if they make it well known he's a child sex offender and keep him in general prison population. In that case, give him 70 years and if he survives that long, I'll consider that he MIGHT be rehabilitated by that time.

Anonymous said...

Build a better society.

Anonymous said...

do people realize that these preditors or sick people or whatever you wana call them,they do not care what or how harsh the punishment is going to be because when they commit these crimes i dont think the thought (if i get caught) ever crosses thier minds.they never plan on getting caught do they joe? what do you think