Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Joe, About Your Last Post......

I just wanted to tell you I am a foster mom, and have also raised both my niece and nephew. I know exactly what you mean when you say love knows no bounds. Please in your thoughts somewhere know that there is another person out here that feels just as you do. I did not know this family...I do not know the Aunt , but my prayers have been with her ever night and day since this has happened. Please let her know that not everyone feels this way. Not everyone blames her, and some of us more than others know just how easy it is to love a child that did not come from your body. Some children grow in your heart. I don't know how to help other than prayer, but if there was anything I could do...please know that I would. I hope someday this family finds some peace, and I am with you when I say I hope that monster never does. May God forgive me for what I think should happen to him, and any other like him. I hope you find peace as well. Sometimes knowing to much, is worse than knowing nothing at all. A day has not passed that I myself have not cried...a stranger...I can not imagine the pain of those that loved that child. I just needed to say this, so you knew. God bless...