Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

TEMCO & Delmarva Power Wash Fine Companies To Work With


As mentioned last week, Code & Compliance suggested we consider removing the green stuff on the side of our building at 300 W./ Main Street in Downtown Salisbury. We made contact with TEMCO and they came in right away with Delmarva Power Wash and got the job done.

I just want to assure everyone that Joe Albero will do whatever it takes to do the right thing and I wanted to thank these two companies for not only doing a very fine job, I also want to thank them for getting the job done so quick.

I'm confident at this very moment that Mr. Stevenson is looking at this Post with a smile on his face knowing we have complied with their wishes. It must be noted by all, they did not write me up. They simply suggested it and because these companies were also working with the old Feldman's Building we were able to grant their wish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that guy, he's a hard worker.