Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lost Cat


Hi Joe.

I am really hoping that you can help me. My cat Spanky was lost in the Johnson Lake Community within the last two weeks. He is an inside/outside cat, and loves to be around people and other animals. He is approximately 3 years old, and is a fixed male cat. I have checked everywhere to no avail. I know the picture is not that great. Can you please ask your readers that if they have seen my Spanky, to contact me at 410-251-1066. Thank you so much!!! Anne

9 comments:

Joanie said...

I saw a tabby cat this morning on Schumaker Lane. Not sure of the colors on this cat

Jay Savage said...

Are you near Deer's Head?

Anonymous said...

Johnson's Lake is on the way to Deer's Head (N. Division St. to Emerson Ave.), so it's conceivable the cat could have made its way there.

Anonymous said...

I saw a cat that looked something like this at the Food Lion on Snow Hill Road. It looked very skinny. It was outside of the right side entrance in the front of the store. Good luck. I hope you find your cat. Please report back to Joe if you do!

Anonymous said...

I don't want to come off insensitive, but if Spanky was just an inside cat instead of a inside/outside cat, you would not be going thru this pain. With all the traffic, increasing coyotes, etc. it is a risky practice. I hope he returns safe and sound.

Anonymous said...

All pet owners....please make a note. Take a clear, well lighted photo of your furry friend for that one time when they get lost and you might want to show people what they look like. The last 3 photos that have gone up for missing pets are a joke......

Anonymous said...

10:20
Inside cats do sneak out also....coyotes?? In the 20 years I have been here I have NEVER seen any coyotes

Anonymous said...

I live in your neighborhood and will keep my eyes open for spanky. I hope he has a safe return. Pets are special friends!

Anonymous said...

COYOTES????????YIKES