Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 26, 2009

New Restaurant Opening - Downtown Salisbury

Hi Mr. Albero. . .

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Cindy Boluk. Myself and my husband, Rifat (Tony) have opened an American - Mediterranean Restaurant in downtown Salisbury, MD, and would very much like to get the word out that we are NOW OPEN. I am contacting you because you seem to have the "buzz" about what is going on around town, and thought you could help me. If you would like more information about the restaurant, please feel free to contact me. Thanks!

Escape Restaurant & Bar
213 W Main Street
(downtown Plaza)
Salisbury, MD 21801
443-859-8322

Mediterranean - American cuisine

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this the old Legends (City Bistro)?

Anonymous said...

Yes, this is the old Legends. I hope they can pick up some business.

Anonymous said...

Is it possible for them to scan and send their menu to you for posting here? That would be great.

Anonymous said...

Do they have a website?

Anonymous said...

I used to play in a dart league down there. what a blast.

Anonymous said...

My son and I had lunch there on Saturday and it was amazing!! I love Mediterranean food, so I had the chicken shish kabob platter. The turkish equivalent to rice, bulgar, was served, and it was delicious. I loved the "Turkish" salad - a perfect blend of herbs and fresh vegetables lightly dressed. I will be a repeat customer and I encourage all readers to give it a try! My son had a cheesesteak (which he ate every bite of!) but next time he is going to have shish kabobs after tasting mine!!

Anonymous said...

yeah!

George Chevallier said...

If Cindy is as efficient and dedicated in running the restaurant as she is about heading up our neighborhood association, she will be a great success.
George Chevallier
East Main St. Neighborhood Assoc.

Anonymous said...

How about a list of things you offer on the menu?

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Boluk is a nice lady. Let's all try it. Bet we like it!

Anonymous said...

Joe:

How about posting their menu, please.

ipark said...

I've met the Boluks!

Here's their website, it's still a work in progress, but be sure to head on by:
http://escapedowntown.com/