Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

An open letter that I could not have written better myself.


As much as I want to take credit for this, I cannot. Especially since I couldn't have written it better myself. Lloyd Marcus is the songwriter and vocalist of the "American Tea Party Anthem." He currently serves as president of NAACPC, that's your National Association for the Advancement of Conservative People of Color. His website at http://www.lloydmarcus.com/. He wrote this letter recently to white liberals (Adam...Isaac, are you paying attention?)

Here's a taste:

Dear White Liberal America,

Thank you very, very much. You see us poor helpless inferior blacks, oh forgive me, I must be politically correct, "African Americans," and you want to help us using your superior intellect. After all, we could not possibly succeed in this racist, homophobic and greedy country without your assistance.

You are going to have to read the rest at the Renew America website.

No comments: