Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Gratitude Salute


This is pretty neat and short video... Have you ever seen one of our military walking past you and wanted to convey to them your thanks, but weren't sure how, or it felt awkward?

Recently, a gentleman from Seattle created a gesture which could be used to express your thanks and has started a movement to get the word out..

Please everybody take just a moment to watch..... The Gratitude Salute

...and then forward it to your friends!

THEN START USING THE SIGN.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWSUM!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like to always say thank you to the service men & women and I always thank thier families as well for supporting them.
THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

Great idea. Thanks for passing it along, Joe.

Anonymous said...

Really awesome! I am the kind of person who doesn't mind saying it and this will just add to that. I am telling everyone I know about this.
Thanks for the post Joe.

Tina

Anonymous said...

I, too, always thank servicemen and women. Just a simple, "thank you for your service". This simple gesture is a wonderful addition and so touching.......

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS JOE! Such a simple act that means so much.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I thank our military every chance I get and also make it a point to thank our Sheriff deputies every time I see one.

dinosaur said...

This is the best post of the week. Thank you for sharing this with us.