Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pee-wee Herman To Return After 20 Years



Comedian Paul Reubens will bring back character for L.A. stage show

LOS ANGELES
- After 20 years in retirement – Pee-wee Herman is back.

Actor Paul Reubens is bringing back his beloved character in a stage show this coming November at the Music Box at The Fonda in Hollywood.

“I’ve put part of him away for a long time, but part of him has always been here with me,” the actor told the Los Angeles Times. “I think it will be like riding a bike — which is not a bad analogy for Pee-wee, by the way.”

GO HERE to read more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lot of us have carachters living inside of them. Some nice & some not so nice. What are ya going to do.

Anonymous said...

I'm the hamburger man from the hamburger train.

SAM said...

I'm not going to lie, I loved this show & the movies when I was a kid.

Anonymous said...

bout time,
go peewee
book him for springfest