Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Former Governor Erlich Comes To Salisbury











Bob Erlich was welcomed by a nice crowd of people at SU last night. He spoke of Republican values and took several questions from the audience.
I took the time to ask the former Governor if he would be interested in running again and he replied, Interested, yes. However, I just don't know yet. He felt the political environment had to be right for him to make a firm decision.
Bob Erlich is a strong supporter of Senator Andy Harris and attended several of his Forums during his run for Congress.
For what it's worth, Maryland needs a man like Bob Erlich for Governor again. O'Malley, while a nice man, just can't seem to get finances in order and spending is out of control. This democrat versus republican crap needs to end. Politicians need to come together for the best interest of the Citizens that voted them into Office.
I guess it's nice to have certain values to stand behind but how can all these politicians not understand that the master plan in the end is about what's best for everyone. It's kind of like the North against the South. The more powerful one party gets, the worse off this Country becomes.
Then there's the party no one ever seems to mention, the Bitch Party. I want new schools. I want better roads. I want more shopping. I want a better job. I want more pay. I want no growth. I want more trees. I hate the smell of chicken sh!t. Oh, did I mention these same people want lower taxes too?
It was nice to see Bob once again, he's a fine gentleman. However, until I hear a politician say he wants to work For The People and Unite the People, I'll just say I like Bob and his wonderful Wife. We need change, that's a given. However, politicians should be a different breed of people, they should be just like you and I.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oops that comment was meant for the post below

Anonymous said...

He cannot beat O Malley.

Anonymous said...

o Malley = 6% sales tax = greed
bob E = 5% sales tax = good business pratice for the state