Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Salvation Army Bell Ringing Update

Sams Club

North Walmart Retail Entrance

North Walmart Grocery Entrance



As you can see, there are only a few slots left to fill before we come to the end of the Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign. If you have the time to spare, please do so, you won't regret it. Contact the Salvation Army at 410-749-7771 ext 100 or Joe at 410-430-5349 or by email alberobutzo@wmconnect.com

Thank you, to all that have helped the Salvation Army. They said it is the first year in a long time, they have not had to hire people to ring the bell.

I'd like to thank Tony Sterling for filling in last night at the last minute from 7 - 9 PM! We have another open spot tonight from 7 - 9 PM if anyone is interested in filling it? Please use the numbers and or contact information above to let us know.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the Tony Sterling, past member of the Salisbury Fire Department?

Anonymous said...

Tony's the man! Rang the bell quite a few times.

Anonymous said...

Good work Tony.... I know you are glad you are away from the assholes and cutthroats running the fire department these days.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 3:55

Ouch!...thx for the "Good work Tony," comment but the rest of the post I respectfully perfer not to be associated with.

In no way is that how I feel. As a matter of fact I miss the Fire Service, especially my service with the Salisbury Fire Department.

I was proud when I was active and continue to be proud of the job all the Fire Departments do and again especially Salisbury's.

I know first hand what a challenge it can be to hold a leadership position in the Salisbury Fire Department. It's not an easy task and choose not to judge those that do except to say there are many good leaders in the SFD and I'm proud to say I served with each of them at one time or another. DID WE ALWAYS AGREE - NOPE! - BUT WE ALWAYS GOT THE JOB WHEN IT COUNTED MOST.

I left the Fire Service with many fond memories and continue to cherish each of them.

Hey Joe....The pleasure was all mine. Call if you need me - I'm available. You're doing a great job!

Anonymous said...

Tony, Tony, Tony, LMAO, we all know how you feel about the SFD.

BTW thanks for your sevice to the SFD.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to who ever took my post Wednesday night. I'm feeling better and will be on my post tonight and Monday and Tuesday. It's crunch time!