Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

BEWARE! E-Mail Scams are still circulating

Tonight when I checked my mail I received this email.....

"""""I have a new email address!You can now email me at: barrken01@ymail.comHello,I am Barrister Ken Anderson a certified solicitor in hull city,the United Kingdom. I have a client here in United Kingdom that is interested on investing in your country. please if you Can be of Assitance reply me. then I shall give you futher details about my client when you reply,Thanks. """"""



Needless to say, if you receive anything like this in your inbox, don't take the bait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The truly sad/ironic thing here is our country doesn't really even have any money anymore to scam us out of. I, for one, am now going into business sending scam emails to Nigerians in internet cafes telling them I can promise a Big Mac Combo and a date with Beyonce if they deposit 100 Euro (I don't want any of that useless paper we call OUR currency) in my offshore Cayman Island account. What is good for the goose.... {BTW if you want a real laugh-Google how some people have caught onto these guys and mess with their minds by asking for them to dress up like Margaret Thatcher and kiss a chicken in front of a camera so that they can get the feeling their scam is really working before the calliope crashes to the ground}.