Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Big Elmo Spreads The Love

bigelmo09@aol.com said....

"I like to start off by saying you dont need to ridicule paul dunnford i have known the man for 9 years. He dosent need people like you or his ex wife who only knows to sit on he ass and how would you like it if you were ridiculed of being a racist. I dont think your readers would like you to much. But all people liked to do is criticized for cutting you off. Please man have you took a look around salisbury theres more messed up things than that so as my message is joe albero you suck post this on your blog spot."

Ahhhhhh, the Eastern Shore.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No child left behind product Joe.

Anonymous said...

This is the most retarded thing I have EVER ever read from anyone.
It seems to me that Paul Dunford and his "gang" is challenging Salisbury News.
I say Joe, bring this man down.

Paul Dunford is suppose to be in court tomorrow for an unrelated charge, Joe I would love to see pictures of him going into the court house.

joe albero said...

Sorry, I'll be out of town for the god part of the day covering another story.

Anonymous said...

Hukt on Foniks Werkd Fer Me!