Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 05, 2008

Friday Will Be A Busy Day For Me

I was reviewing Friday's Schedule for WalMart and Sam's Club and it turns out Sam's is pretty well covered. WalMart, however, doesn't look good for the day.

That being said, I will be covering the Grocery end of WalMart from 9-1. The Retail end from 2-6 and then back to the Grocery end from 7-9 PM. Anyone interested in helping out, what can I say, I'd greatly appreciate that very much.

The old legs, knees and feet aren't what they used to be. Nevertheless, I will survive. Earlssister will be posting the updated schedule. Can YOU think of where we could market companies or interest to help out? We'd love to know your ideas.

Have a great day Folks. Oh, I thought I'd close with this. One of the biggest questions I get out there is, do you hear the bell in your sleep. The answer is, YES!

Help Me, Help You. As busy as I've been this past week ringing the bell, I have still continued to put up Posts to keep the Blog alive. Today I will be out there for 12 hours because we haven't received enough help to fill in the gaps. Come on Folks, pitch in, will ya?

5 comments:

Mardela said...

Maybe you can get the Mayor's friends to help......wait a minute, SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY!

Anonymous said...

Myself and two other of my co-workers have called the Salvation Army about bell-ringing. Each of us have left a message (at the beginning of the week) and neither of us have received a return phone call. I guess they don't need bell-ringers that bad!

EarlsSister said...

Anon 10:04 I'm sorry you didn't get a response from them, probably due to them attending to the needs of those that require the services provided through the kettle donations. Try giving them a call again, ask to speak to a person, if possible. 410-749-7771 x 100 or give Joe a call, he might be able to help you out. 410-430-5349

Anonymous said...

EarlsSister,

I tried again and we are now scheduled to ring the bell! We'll see you at Wal-Mart!

Anonymous said...

I was assigned 10 dates today from DEC. 9th through the 23rd. Help IS ON the way!