Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 05, 2008

Update On Willards Family

teresa has left a new comment:

clothes sizes for the family are:

Size 5 for the little boy and small shirts
Mother XL shirts and size 16 pants
Father Xtra Large shirts and 32 x 34 pants

You may call me at 410-726-9351 if you want to drop things off as I have a contact person to take them too.

Thanks for everyones help.

Thank You Teresa. Joe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for that quick response! I will go thru my items this weekend to see what I can help with. What about shoe sizes?

Anonymous said...

Deli 111 in downtown Salisbury has a few boxes set up for clothes and toys. We have one box of wrapped toys all ready to go. Teresa left a voicemail she will be collecting items for a few weeks, so we will be doing the same and then giving them to her.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. Do you have any idea what type of toys the child likes? I would like to get him a few Christmas presents. Thanks!