Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 05, 2008

Emmanuel Wesleyan Church

"Joe

I went with friends tonight to see the play "The Christmas Shoes", at Emmanuel Wesleyan Church in Salisbury. This was the first night of the play and it was spectacular. Anyone who would love to see this amazing church present this performance should go. December 5 & 6th at 7pm and on December 7th at 10:30am & 6:30pm. If your not feeling the Christmas Spirit then please go and see this play. You will after seeing it and hearing the wonderful music. Joe please go and check this out.

This Church is located off of Rt50 behind the new Bank of Delmar."

5 comments:

Nikki said...

This is a great play!!!I also recommend going to see it!!

I saw it last nite my little girl is in the very beginning when the children sing a couple of christmas songs... I am very proud of all the little children being in front all those people and doing a great job singing :)

Anonymous said...

The "living tree" and choir are spectacular!
Mary, did you know...

Anonymous said...

I saw this too last night, and it was wonderful! I highly recommend it. I was worried that my young children might be bored but there is just enough fun and excitement for all ages that even my 3 year old sat through the whole thing.

Anonymous said...

8:19 AM, 8:23 AM, 8:38 PM,

Did you all thank Joe for the free advertisement for your church?

Nikki said...

you are right I didn't thank him...

Joe,

thank you posting this on your site and I do hope you go and see it.