Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 05, 2008

Found Dog In Delmar


Joe-
Could you do me a big favor? Please put this found dog on your blog. The dog in the pix has been running around the Delmar, MD neighborhood here for a couple of days now. I took him in as I was afraid he'd freeze to death. He's obviously someone's pet. He has a black collar on, along with a flea collar. He's tiny- weighs less than 10 pounds, and is quite adorable, friendly and lovable. Very mellow and quiet. Not your average yappy little dog. If anyone knows who he belongs to, they can reach me at 443-359-5299. I can't keep him for long. My Rottweiler would use his as a chew toy.

Thanks!

Ernie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on Santa Claus, grant me my Christmas wish and get the little guy home for the holidays. That's all I want for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

If anybody can get him home it will be Joe's Blog! Great work Joe.