Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fair Is Fair


I received several messages asking me to check out this Station in the evening to see if it was any busier. So, I did. I was traveling past at 8:31 PM and this is what I found. Who knows, maybe there was a Football Game on TV or something. No, that can't be, because they have the coldest beer in town and they'd have people lining up to buy the beer. Oh well, pictures don't lie and it is what it is.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about driving past another one of his stations, I bet you won;t find his other ones empty, but what am I this is not a comment that is mean, or mud slinging toward the cheif so you won;t post it, like you didn't when I said that like my self who doesn;t have a sams club card, gordy is the cheaspest on gas buddy,

Anonymous said...

**crickets**

Anonymous said...

why endanger other drivers while you take pictures when driving?

If you want to take pictures, you should pull over.

joe albero said...

I was sitting at a traffic light, Idiot.

Anonymous said...

At least their gas prices are no longer 7 - 11 cents above the market anymore.

Daddio said...

Walter, you are dead wrong there about Sam's Club.

Today, their "member" price is $3.29, while Gordo's is $3.35.

Non-members can buy gas all day long at Sam's for $3.34, still less than what Gordo is asking.

You can save a couple more cents per gallon with a Wal*Mart gift card, simply by going over there first to pick it up.

Anonymous said...

So many claim to care about this city yet support companies like Wal-Mart/Sam's Club. Buncha hypocrites.