Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Royal Farms On Rt. 50 Is Coming Along Quick


Known for their almost Ice Cold Beer and great gas prices, the new Royal Farms just west of Salisbury is coming along faster than I had expected. Give it a few more weeks and watch the lines in this joint! I happen to believe this is one of the best locations I've ever seen for a Gas Station. All that traffic coming from Ocean City as well will deliver them unbelievable sales.

Salisbury News will certainly keep them honest gas price wise too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They better be moving quickly, considering how long it took to get started. I recall watching the signs change with the season... "coming spring 2006", "coming fall 2006", "coming spring 2007"... then it finally changed to "coming soon".

I agree, Great location, Great product.

Anonymous said...

I remember those signs too! That's the county/state red tape circus for you! It takes YEARS upon YEARS to jump through all their hoops before a business can build. That's why you don't see more local businesses developing and expanding. Only the big chains can afford to keep going through all the bureaucratic bull. The little guy doesn't have a chance.

Anonymous said...

I don't know about their beer,but I can't wait for their Fried Chicken and Western Fries - nobody has better !!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah-woo hoo. Eat up the farm land that's just great!!! We have enough gas stations and food stops. We don't need any more. It's because of the big chains that the little man has no hope.

Anonymous said...

I was told that these people who run this chain of store's are awful to work for. They are all for filling their pockets. The employees are treated like machines. I guess thats the new generation. me me me.....

Anonymous said...

I may be wrong, But, it may have been delayed because, lets see. it's over the top of our water supply, and there putting gas tanks there, and eventually gas tanks leak, then it gets into salisburies drinking water! That sounds about right.
All for more chicken & cold beer.
woopie!

Anonymous said...

This place is a gas station why would anyone buy chicken there. it's like going to a vending machine and getting a can of beef stew.mmmm mmmmmm good.